Applications can be submitted below
HR Roundtable members are strategic partners at the senior HR level of an entity that is a dedicated member of the RBTC. Outside members may be considered with a greater fee.
|Founder of HR Roundtable
Amanda Stuart, M.A., SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources,
FoxGuard Solutions, Inc.
|Facilitator of HR Roundtable
Jay Caughron, Ph.D.
The HR Roundtable is a peer group designed for senior HR professionals who are eager to make an impact on its organization. The world of HR is much different than it was five, ten or even two years ago and we must focus on how we can lead, grow and change the vision of human resources. Our roundtable discussions focus on engaging topics, such as: succession planning, retention strategies, workplace culture and overall growth and sustainability. If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to reach out to the leader and founder, Amanda Stuart email@example.com or apply here.
Roundtable discussions will be confidential business-focused topics that challenge one another respectfully and improve one’s overall decision making. The group member maximum is 8 participants.
To be a member in good standing, members agree to:
- Full participation in monthly meetings (approximately 3 hr meeting timeframe)
- Network, coach, provide advice and build relationships between sessions.
- Keep discussions/information strictly confidential.
- Build on one another’s comments, working toward a shared understanding.
- Be engaged, respectful and open-minded.
- Build a culture of partnership through deep listening and sharing airtime.
- Turn off all communication devices. Respond only to emergencies.
- Follow-through and prepare for upcoming roundtables.
The group routinely has guest speakers to touch on the hot topics that are trending in HR.
A member can request an emergency meeting. Attendance at these meetings is not required.
Annual Membership Costs
$850.00 Annual Investment for RBTC Members
$1250.00 Outside Members
For more information please call 540-443-9232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org