Please note that applications for all 2019 sessions are closed. Applications for our 2020 sessions and can be submitted below.
Members of the HR Roundtable are strategic partners at the Director level of an entity that is a dedicated member of the RBTC.
|Founder of HR Roundtable
Amanda Stuart, M.A., SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources,
FoxGuard Solutions, Inc.
|Facilitator of HR Roundtable
To establish a welcoming and strong learning environment for strategic HR professionals where one can make an impact on its organization’s continual change, growth and success. Click Here To Apply.
Factors that contribute to organization success, including, but not limited to:
- Managing growth and sustainability
- Retaining talent locally/recruitment efforts
- Components of Coaching
- Succession Planning
- Retention Strategies
- Building and Sustaining a Workplace Culture
- Looking at the big picture
Factors that contribute to the necessary, yet tactical activities of Human Resources
Roundtable discussions will be confidential business-focused topics that challenge one another respectfully and improve one’s overall decision making. The group member maximum is 8 participants.
To be a member in good standing, members agree to:
- Full participation in monthly meetings on 1st Thursdays, February-November (9:00AM-11:30 AM)
- Network, coach, provide advice and build relationships between sessions.
- Keep discussions/information strictly confidential.
- Build on one another’s comments, working toward a shared understanding.
- Be engaged, respectful and open-minded.
- Build a culture of partnership through deep listening and sharing airtime.
- Turn off all communication devices. Respond only to emergencies.
- Follow-through and prepare for upcoming roundtables.
Before presenting, the presenter can get coaching from the facilitator to assist them in gaining another person’s perspective on the issue.
The facilitator is Nichole Williams, Empower Leadership, http://www.empowerleadership.com/.
A member can request an emergency meeting. Attendance at these meetings is not required.
Open to RBTC Members Only
$850.00 Annual Investment for RBTC Members
$600.00 Annual Investment for Annual Partners
$100.00 Discount for those that sign up by January 1, 2020
For more information please call 540-443-9232 or email email@example.com