You asked for more and we listened! We’re giving you even more opportunities to join us for Tech on Tap in 2019. That’s more networking, more breweries, and more sponsorship opportunities. Plus, for the first time in Tech on Tap history, we’re even visiting a WINE BAR! The best part is, this event is still free for all current members and costs only $15 for future members. So, don’t miss out on any of our Tech on Tap 2019 venues.
Click on a date next to each event below to register:
- January 10 – Soaring Ridge Craft Brewers, Roanoke // Sponsored by: OneVoice Communications, Inc.
- February 25 – Parkway Brewing Company, Salem // Sponsored by: ABS Technology and Carter Bank & Trust
- March 14 – WhiteBarrel Wine Bar, Blacksburg // Sponsored by: 1901 Group
- May 23 – Bull & Bones Brewhaus, Blacksburg // Sponsored by: 1901 Group and OneVoice Communications, Inc.
- June 13 – Twin Creeks Brewing Company, Vinton // Sponsored by: Segra and UPS
- July 11 – Right Mind Brewing, Blacksburg // Sponsored by: Excella
- August 8 – Ballast Point, Daleville // Sponsored by: ABS Technology and Gentry Locke Attorneys
- September 12 – Eastern Divide Brewing, Blacksburg // Sponsored by: Carter Bank & Trust and OneVoice Communications, Inc.
- October 17 – Sinkland Farms Brewery, Christiansburg // Sponsorships Available
- November 21 – Big Lick Brewing Company, Roanoke // Sponsored by: Cox Business and Nicus Software, Inc.
- December 12 – Deschutes Brewery Tasting Room, Roanoke // Sponsored by: Segra and Woods Rogers PLC
*Please note that the times for this year’s events have been updated; all Tech on Tap events will take place from 5:00 – 7:00 pm!