Registration is now open for the RBTC 2017 Career Fair being held at the Hyatt Place on Monday, October 1st!
The RBTC is offering this prime opportunity for 24 member companies looking to recruit Interns and Full or Part Time candidates. Don’t wait to register as these slots are expected to fill up quickly and we will not be able to add additional slots.
This is a great way to discover talented individuals seeking positions in our region. It will boost awareness of your company and the opportunities in our region to those who may otherwise follow career paths outside the Roanoke-Blacksburg area.
Participating employers include:
- 1901 Group
- Advance Auto
- Broadband Authority
- Carilion Clinic
- Delta Dental
- New River/Mount Rogers Workforce Development Board
- Virginia Career Works – Blue Ridge
- Virginia Tech
Where: Hyatt Place / 650 University City Blvd. Blacksburg, VA 24060
Date: Monday, October 1, 2018
Time: 3:00 – 7:00 PM
Investment Per Booth: $300.00
- Registration for Two Company Representatives
- Promotion of the Company’s Participation in Online and Printed Materials
- Company Featured at the RBTC Booth at VT Business Horizons and VT Engineering Expo and any other Career Fairs RBTC attends in 2018
Should you have any questions please contact Heather Fay, RBTC Director of Events and Member Engagement.
Heather may be reached by email – email@example.com or by phone (540) 929-1271.